Friday, December 28, 2012

Holidays

Well, things have slowed down quite a bit thanks to the holidays, and I must confess that even I enjoyed a short break from game work.

But I'm back!

 Meanwhile, Matt and Murilo will be back at it starting the 2nd of January and then things should start just rolling along from there. In the meantime, here's a picture for you guys.


That's another character concept that made it into the final round of picks. We're not going to be using that beautiful little dude, but the picture gives you a sense of how much detailed work went into choosing the option that is perhaps the least detailed of the bunch.

Anyway, Happy New Year everyone! I hope you guys remember to keep coming back and seeing the news! Every time this blog logs a view, I get one extra heart piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment