Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Promos and Pizza

Going to T-Mode in Timonium soon, trying to decide what kind of "Swag" to get. It's all money out of pocket and that never feels good. I hope it's worth it. I've never done a show like this before.

Originally I had wanted to turn that picture (left) into a slider puzzle, forcing recipients to stare at my game's name, logo, and website for long enough to hopefully pique interest.

Went to a few companies. No one's able to do anything like that for me without it costing an arm and a leg and a head and probably just about all of me. I just don't have the means.

So I keep looking. Settling now on some seed bags for flowers. The bags have our logo on them, I guess. It sucks though, because even if they love getting flower seeds, I'm ultimately just giving them future-trash.


I'm pretty damn nervous about this whole thing. We've got two weeks to get an up and running playable demo, or I'll look like quite a fool. Ideally, that means running jumping growing and dying are all set and ready to go. Plus an enemy to run away from/kill.

Day job's starting to crush.

Tonight might be a good night for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. That movie is bossanova.




3 comments:

  1. Aww a shame you can't do the slider puzzle after all.

    Also, What? Bossa Nova? don't you mean Chevy Nova?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leonardo: Awesome!
      Michaelangelo: Righteous!
      Donatello: Bossanova!
      Michaelangelo: "Bossanova?"
      Donatello: *Chevy* Nova?

      Delete
    2. Donatello: Mmm....EXCELLENT!

      :P

      Delete