Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Sprout's Tale- 1200+ Views in 24 Hours?

I had posted to Twitter last night that we had gotten 200 views in a matter of hours and I thought that was pretty impressive. I had no idea the torrent of views that was going to come from a thread made on Reddit last night that reflected the kind of low down mind state that I often get myself into on Mondays.

Usually, a good day around here is about 100 views over 24 hours, so you can imagine the size of my smile when I saw we'd gotten 1200+ in single day.

I got a lot of responses to that thread yesterday, most people were being very polite and helpful. Common lines of advice were "Forget Xbox" and "Market like mad." Well, okay. I'll do my best.

For any of you who saw this yesterday and did the miraculous deed of returning today, I'm afraid I don't have anything new to offer. If you saw that post, you've already seen this video:


Of particular interest here is the new jump animation. There's something a little wonky with it, though I haven't been able to place it yet. Just FYI, we'll be doing a double jump animation for this as well, so don't worry about that. Not to mention climb, cast, die, respawn, and more. Stay tuned and as always, thanks for reading. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Right now we only accept payment in the form of telling everyone you know about our game and getting them to follow our blog, twitter, and facebook. And also we accept the cold hard currency of compliments.

      Delete