Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Video This Week

Just a heads up to the few constant readers we have (thanks!)- we'll hopefully be releasing a new video on Friday that will show a couple of new game play elements and outline the new way we have of creating levels. I think I've mentioned this on Twitter already, but we've opted away from a grass poly approach since it tends to be fairly time consuming.

So once again I'll just be awkwardly talking over the video as I try to explain what's going on. 

Also, as the week progresses, I should be able to also add some more visual updates like pictures and such. 
Like this one, except future additions will be more exciting.
In the mean time, please don't forget to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook.

I'm pretty confident that Friday is going to be a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment