Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Fairy gif

Murilo's put together a very beautiful looking fairy model to replace our little white sphere in the game. Here is what it is supposed to look like:

Sprouts Tale ideal fairy

Unfortunately, I seem to be having some trouble with that center part. It appears randomly, and is only somewhat visible when the character is running right instead of left. It's bizarre. I'm sure I'll have it worked out soon but I'm using this blog post to vent and also to brag about Murilo's art as if I had anything to do with it. 

Also, not to worry, that jump animation is not permanent! Just for playing with the coding side of things 

Hopefully by the time you finish reading this, the gif will be finished loading. 

bugs in the new fairy model


No comments:

Post a Comment